High-End Refit & Repair Solutions.visit website
Amico & Co is one of the few major superyacht refit and repair centres worldwide, having developed facilities to meet the precise requirements of superyacht refit and repair.
Based in Genoa, Italy, Amico & Co can cater for all work, from a paintwork refresh to major conversion or lengthening projects, handling any type or size of yacht, including the latest generation of large sailboats.
Facilities for vessels of 18m to 150m LOA
· Three dry docks with lengths up to 150m LOA
· 12 covered refit and repair areas
· Travel lifts: 320t and 835t
· 30,000 m² docking/yard area
· 20,000 m² in water / 20 refit berths
· > 500m of linear docking space, offering a total of 8 berths for mooring yachts over 80m in our technical marina (or many more berths for smaller sized superyachts)
· Keel pit for sailing/racing yachts with swinging keels
· Alongside and stern to berthing: Max 110 m
· Covered sheds: 10 slots up to 102 m LOA, brand new dry-dock shed 90 m LOA and 102 m covered graving dock inside the yard
· Specialised in working on classic and antique yachts where dedicated care is required.
The fully equipped Amico&Co in-house workshops offer the following expertise:
· Engineering - official service dealer for MTU, Caterpillar, Northern Lights and Idromar.
· Shaft alignment
· Engine and generator servicing and reconditioning
· Technical systems
· Painting workshops
· Teak deck construction
· Interior construction and refit
· Electrical workshop
Amico & Co offers multiple dry-dock solutions, recently inaugurating inside the yard area a new 102m sheltered graving dry-dock with 31m air draft, with state-of-the art and environmentally friendly technical systems for paint overspray recovering and treatment, heating & lighting. The telescopic shed’s concertina roof has two major moveable sections that can slide completely over projects, opening a gap for any exterior crane works.
The company exclusively manages Dry-dock #2 in Genoa Port, a 200m dry-dock suitable for two yachts up to 90m LOA, with a 90m, 29.5m air draft painting shed in the fore-section. A 76m dock has been added recently to the technical marina, creating new berthing space and allowing easier manoeuvring for larger superyachts. The shipyard recently finished constructing a keel pit, suitable for sailing and racing yachts with swinging keels.
Clients will find not only experienced project managers but all the in-house skills and supervision necessary to meet the highest standards and requirements. These in-house departments permit Amico & Co to provide a better service in terms of reliability, cost and time efficiency.
· 24/7 access crew area with satellite tv & wifi
· Dedicated multilingual concierge service for accommodation, transport, food and other client/crew requests
· Minutes from central Genoa, a lively metropolis perfectly located for crews with an international airport and connections to Tuscany, all major Italian cities and nearby ski resorts